11.24.2011

{great finds} chocolate! part 3

I wanted to save this for last but I was so excited, I thought I'd go ahead with this one. I actually think this is my best discovery yet!

Mary & Matt Chocolate Editions. I stumbled upon this after googling 'special edition chocolate.' I was really looking for special editions of my favorite chocolates but found this instead...

white, caramel, and strawberry from the primary editions
Aren't they just delightful?! Simplicity and chocolate all rolled into one! Yes, chocolate can be plain and still look beautiful.

eat me bar. milk. from the gift edition

special edition milk to white bar

special edition chocolate pie chart
It's too bad they don't deliver outside of the U.S. ...I really want to try these and see if they taste as good as they look. But I guess I'll have to wait until I go there for a visit.

p.s. I'll be posting the last one under gift ideas...coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...