11.14.2011

{great finds} chocolate! part 2

Look at what else I found during my visit in Singapore: Chocolate Research Facility

Chocolate Research Facility at Wheelock
I had actually read about it in a magazine a couple of weeks before my trip, and I remember telling my boyfriend we should include it in our list of places to see. But I completely forgot about it while we were there, and would've almost missed it too had we not come across it on our way to another store...on our last day!

the boxes were so colorful!

There were so many designs (flavors) to choose from, that I couldn't decide what to get! They have several series--classic, nut, fruit, alcohol, coffee, tea, and seasonal, among others. But like I said in my last post, I'm not that adventurous when it comes to chocolate (I know, corny!). So what did I end up getting? Macadamia dark and pistachio milk chocolate...

macadamia dark and pistachio milk chocolate bars
The family and I devoured the chocolate as soon I got home! I still have the boxes though--I think I want to collect them, maybe get a couple of boxes each time I visit (at at least SGD10, they're a bit pricey for me). Of course, for me to do that, I'll have to start trying new flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...