10.22.2011

the book that starts it all

Do you ever judge a book by its cover? I do. There's just something about a good cover that makes me think that what's inside will be just as good, if not better. So whenever I'm at a bookstore (and I'm always at a bookstore) and there's a book that catches my eye, you can bet I'll head straight for it.  

And that's exactly what happened when I saw this...



Nevermind that it's actually a bestselling classic or that it's been on my must-read list all along. All I noticed was the bright orange and retro-esque graphics. I had to have it! So after my requisite examination of all available copies (more on that on a later post), I finally made my purchase.

Isn't it pretty? I couldn't wait to read it! But what's more surprising was I couldn't wait to let everyone see how beautiful it was, it actually made me want to start a blog! So here it is...the book that starts it all. 

p.s. The story turned out to be really, really good! If you haven't read it yet, I say head on out to the bookstore and get yourself a copy--with this cover, if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...